Monday, September 01, 2008

Know thyself

In between entertaining myself and my (visiting) sister, prepping for a new semester and generally being in the doldrums, I've been a bad, bad blogger. But, no worries, I'm back and ready and have heaps to say in September. Assuming I'll make it through September, that is. Sometimes, life is not quite the jolly adventure I'd like it to be. But, there're always tests to ensure I'll always know who the "real" me is :)

Your result for How geeky are you?...

Laboratory Geek


You scored 74% Geeky, 84% Cranial and 78% Introverted. You are quirky, intelligent, and like to fly solo. You're too curious to live a hermit's life and would much rather be working on some sort of interesting project though be it alone.


You might find it hard to connect with other people or you might have anxiety in social situations. It may be easier to avoid people as much as possible, but this will only limit the possiblies in your life. The world needs the contibution of people with brains like yours! So what to do? Baby steps. Whenever something feel uncomfortable socially, it's usually the right thing to do. Step outside your comfort zone a bit, take a deep breath and don't be afraid to ask the people around you for help.

Take How geeky are you? at HelloQuizzy

No comments: